The Australasian Indoor Constructing Management Symposium is staying held from September 22–23 in Mackay, Queensland. The Symposium will consider spot as part of the Coach8 Spring Crack festival.
Hosted by the Institute of Inspection Cleansing and Restoration Certification (IICRC), it will supply an option to listen to from top rated instructors in the restoration marketplace. The function promises to offer arms-on finding out for restoration devices, instruments, occupational hygiene, asbestos management, indoor air high quality, developing insulation, disinfection and cleaning solutions.
Some of the speakers consist of:
- Keynote Dr Gavin Macgregor-Skinner, Senior Director of the International Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC)
- Jason Eco-friendly: Accredited Occupational Hygienist (COH)
- Jeremy Stamkos, M.AIRAH Controlling Director and Principal Guide of Restoration Field Consultants
- Dr Greg Whiteley, Adjunct Associate Professor in the College of Medication and Overall health at the University of Sydney
- Dr Melissa Marot, medical neuropsychologist and organisational psychologist
- Brad Prezant, Affil.AIRAH, general public wellbeing and occupational health scientist
- Tim Regulation, architectural scientist, developing surveying lecturer and study course chair of the Creating Surveying systems at Victoria College.
The Symposium will also element a variety of workshops, together with:
- From black swans to boiling frogs: How to recognize danger, visualise hazard eventualities, and get forward of the competitiveness – a GBAC chance-management solution workshop
- Hit or miss out on? A demonstration in complexities and limitations affiliated with put up-remediation microbial sampling
- Introduction to deciding on respiratory safety
- Asbestos consciousness.
Far more information and facts about the plan is readily available right here, or to sign-up be sure to simply click below.