Australia’s premier producing answers party, the Australian Manufacturing 7 days, will be held this 12 months at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on May 9–12, 2023.
An Australian Producing Technologies Institute Restricted (AMTIL) initiative, Australian Producing 7 days (AMW) is an market exhibition encompassing all facets of manufacturing in Australia. In May possibly this calendar year it will grow to be the centrepiece of a week-prolonged celebration of production in Australia today.
AMTIL says that at AMW, attendees will have the chance to:
- Be a witness and a section of technological evolution
- Experience modern technologies and the latest equipment
- Meet and community with the innovators spearheading this technological revolution
- Interact with friends and share concepts
- Obtain firsthand publicity to the organizations that are at the forefront of technological excellence
- See essential business manufacturers in a single position at the identical time.
As very well as a common enquiry zone for 2024, AMW will attribute the adhering to merchandise zones:
- Additive technologies
- Machine applications
- Australian brands pavilion
- Production alternatives
- Plastics know-how
- Robotics and automation
- Weld and air methods
- Plastics technological innovation.
“This is the one particular party that showcases the latest innovations, systems and machines in the sophisticated manufacturing sector,” say the organisers. “Explore new possibilities, fulfill and community with industry leaders and technological know-how industry experts, all beneath one particular roof at a person demonstrate.”
For more information and to sign-up, click on here.