Western Australia celebrated the achievements in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector on Wednesday, August 30.
Hosted by AIRAH, South Metropolitan TAFE and the Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Business Affiliation of WA (RACIAWA), the two-hour cocktail occasion was held at the Novotel Langley in Perth. About 80 attendees collected to celebrate the future expertise of the HVAC&R sector.
The award winners bundled:
- Best General performance in pre-apprentice reports – Nathan Edington
- Most deserving college student in the initially calendar year of apprentice training – Daniel Vojnovic
- Finest general performance in the initially calendar year of apprentice instruction – Mia Kaps, Stud.AIRAH
- Most deserving pupil in the next calendar year of apprentice instruction – Alex Greenland, Stud.AIRAH
- Ideal performance in the second yr of apprentice reports – Brenen Fisher, Stud.AIRAH
- Most Deserving university student in 3rd 12 months of apprentice teaching – Travis Cunnane
- Greatest Effectiveness in the third calendar year of apprentice coaching – Dylan Black, Stud.AIRAH
- Finest effectiveness in Diploma scientific studies – Gustavo Ospina Herrera
- Refrigeration and air conditioning apprentice of the calendar year – Matthew Barlow
- Airefrig Australia scholarship award – Jade Morris
- Coach of the year – AMS Set up & Maintenance Products and services.
Engagement Supervisor at AIRAH, Alison Mattes, states the awards had an excellent change-out.
“It was terrific to see so several industry associates get at the rear of the celebration and guidance the young apprentices and rejoice their achievements,” she claims.
Mattes also thanked the big celebration sponsor Baker Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, and event sponsors Ford & Doonan, Systemaire, Daikin and Polyaire/Airtouch, for creating it a memorable function.