Along with celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Environmentally friendly Building Council of Australia (GBCA) is internet hosting the fourth iteration of its Remodel meeting from March 23–24, 2022.
Rework 2022 will deal with how the built atmosphere need to transform in get to preserve up with climate adjust. Vital influencers from the sector – which includes CEOs, thought leaders and coverage-makers – will discuss how we can accelerate a thriving long run.
The convention will be a hybrid occasion, combining in-particular person and on the web registration alternatives.
The very first round of speakers has been announced, and contains:
- Dale Connor – Chief Government Officer, Australia, Lendlease
- Tanya Cox – Non-government Director, Eco-friendly Developing Council of Australia, and Chair, Earth Environmentally friendly Building Council
- Brett Mason – Controlling Director and Main Government Officer, Designed
- Person Templeton – Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, WSP
- Maria Atkinson – Director, Maria Atkinson Consultancy, and Founding CEO, Inexperienced Constructing Council of Australia
- Andrew McAllister – Commissioner, California Vitality Commission
- Ken Morrison – Main Government, Assets Council of Australia
- Emma Herd – Associate, Weather Adjust and Sustainability Providers, EY Oceania
- Darren Teoh – Head of Sustainability, Genuine Estate, AMP Money
- Beck Dawson – Chief Resilience Officer, Metropolis of Sydney
- Bruce Cherished, M.AIRAH – Principal Specialist, 6 Capitals Consulting
- Craig Roussac – Co-Founder and Chief Govt, Properties Alive Officer
- Kalina Koloff – Main Executive Officer, Canberra Area Joint Organisation
- Paul Edwards – Common Supervisor Method and Client, Mirvac.
Change is becoming held at Roundhouse, College of New South Wales, in Sydney. Early-chicken registration selling prices are obtainable until December 12.
For much more info and to sign up, simply click listed here.