Building team Developed is web hosting an event on Thursday, July 28 referred to as “Circular Economic system: Lessons for Australia and the created environment”.
Staying held each confront to facial area in Sydney and on-line, the celebration will be headlined by Dr Jaqueline Cramer, Chair of the Holland Circular Hotspot. She will focus on the Netherlands’ practical experience in acquiring circularity at scale, and the learnings that can be utilized to Australia’s created natural environment.
The Netherlands is a worldwide circular financial state chief, committing to a 2050 goal for a squander-absolutely free economic climate and a 2030 goal to halve uncooked content intake.
Circular Australia CEO Lisa McLean will also converse at the function about the point out of circularity in Australia and unveil what initiatives the sector is making use of in the area.
Precise topics will include things like:
- How to apply circularity at scale
- How to evaluate circularity and keep track of development
- Illustrations of governing administration and business collaborations
- Illustrations of case reports throughout the source chain
- The sensible resources and ways used to achieve circularity in the built surroundings.
The event is free of charge to show up at and will take spot on the web and at the Created Head Office environment in Sydney from 8.30am–12 midday (AEST). Registrations are open below.